Welcome…and thank you for your interest in becoming a driver/owner with V3 Transportation. We take drivers seriously and work diligently to provide the best opportunities in the business to help make you not just succeed but part of our mission to be the market leader in ground expedite. Below you will find what it takes to join our driving team…..
Minimum Qualification Criteria:
To become an Independent Contractor or Fleet Driver for V3 Transportation, regardless of truck type applicant must:
• Be at least 23 years of age;
• Be able to read, write, understand and speak the English language;
• At all times behave courteously and professionally
• Be authorized to work in the United States; and,
• Have a State issued Commercial Drivers License with appropriate endorsements.
• Verifiable experience – varies by asset type
• Clean Driving Record
• Be in good health with no medical restrictions and the ability to pass a physical exam and pre-employment drug test.
• Operate with service and Safety as a priority….
Great Compensation package
50% load on EFS Card
Company supplied trailers for all tractors
Fuel and tire discount program
No upfront money required
99% no-touch freight
Fuel taxes calculated and filed
Sylectus Document Upload
No forced dispatch
Open door policy
Improved Web Tools
EXPEDITE FREIGHT OWNER OPERATORS
V3 Transportation is committed to our owner operators that your business will grow. V3 Transportation has built around a designed to keep you or your fleet moving and profitable. Learn more below of what is needed and what V3 is looking for in a owner operator.
EQUIPMENT LEASED ON
V3 TRANSPORTATION TRACTOR FREIGHT PROGRAM
At V3 Transportation, you are the most important asset we have. In fact, supporting and treating our Owner Operators fairly and respectfully is one of the core tenants of our business. We are currently searching for experienced tractor owner operators who are interested in taking part in our NEW Tractor Freight Program.
Committed Expedite Tractor Freight Program
Less Waiting, More Freighting
Here are just a few reasons to make the switch to V3 Transportation:
• Customer Committed, Ready and Available Freight
• Active Dispatching
• Shorter Sit-Times
• Less Wait Time Between Loads
• No Dispatching Around Your Truck
• Satellite Tracking/Messaging
• Electronic Logs
• Competitive Pay
• Direct Deposit Paid Weekly
• Fuel Surcharge
• Trailer Provided
• Assistance with Quarterly DOT Inspections